Out Of Town Patients
Although the majority of our surgical patients come from the greater Montreal area, we see and operate on patients from other regions of Quebec, Ontario, the Maritime provinces and from upper Vermont and New York states. We are within a 2 hour drive from many city centers, offering our patients cutting edge surgical expertise, convenience and discretion.
Our office is located in the Town of Mont Royal north east of downtown Montreal and a 20 minute drive from Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, Montreal's principle airport.
Our preferred approach to evaluating patients for surgery is always to have them come to our offices here in the Town of Mount Royal for a personal examination and consultation with Dr. Zelt.
To help bridge the distance for our out of town patients that find it difficult to visit our office in person and facilitate their evaluation we have developed a Virtual Consultation.
- Send photos of yourself to us via e-mail to email@example.com
- Print out the Patient Information Form and, once filled, either scan the document and attach it to your e-mail or fax it to our office at 514-564-1010.
- Review the following information:
- Dr. Zelt will review your photos and medical information
- Dr. Zelt will then call you and perform a personal consultation with you
- Once you have decided to proceed with surgery, contact our office and submit a deposit to secure a surgery date.
- An appointment will be arranged with Dr. Zelt the day or two prior to your surgical date where the following will occur:
- Physical exam and history by Dr. Zelt
- Review your surgical plan
- Blood tests required before surgery
- Photos will be taken
- Prescriptions given and follow-up visits arranged
Surgery and Recovery
- Your surgical procedure will be performed at RocklandMD Surgery Centre located in the same building as our offices.
- Plan on staying in town at least overnight following your surgery. Depending upon where you live and what procedure you had, you may return home the following day. For more involved surgery, plan on staying in town 7 - 10 days.
- May be adjusted depending upon the type of surgery performed
- An overnight stay maybe required in the RocklandMD Surgical Centre
- Post Op visits will be optimized for your length of stay and to ensure your safe recovery
We are very aware of the busy schedules of many of our patients and the need to return to the work environment as soon as possible following surgery. Patients undergoing breast augmentation or breast lift are typically back to work in 3 to 5 days. We will do everything possible to ensure a smooth return to work or school and to support you during the early postoperative period.
Many of our patients travel from nearby cities seeking Dr. Zelt's expertise in plastic surgery. We have provided driving directions from the following locations for your convenience.
- Directions from North of Montreal
- Directions from East of Montreal
- Directions from South of Montreal
- Directions from West of Montreal
- Directions from Ontario
- Directions from Maritime Provinces
- Directions from Vermont
- Directions from New York
Montreal Airport Information
Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
975 Romeo Vachon Boulevard North
Montreal, Québec H4Y 1H1
Phone: 514 394 7377
Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport or Montréal-Trudeau Airport is located on the Island of Montreal, 20 km from Montreal's downtown core.
The hotels listed below have granted us discounted rates for our patients.
Hôtel Marriott Aéroport
Distance to Surgical Centre 14.54 km/19 mins
800 Leigh-Capreol Place
Dorval, Québec H4Y 0A4
Phone: 514 636-6700
Toll Free Reservation: 1 866 580-6279
Connected to Montréal-Trudeau International Airport, the brand new Montréal Airport Marriott Hotel boasts vibrant settings, luxurious guestrooms and legendary service. Perfect for the business and leisure traveler, the U.S. Departures Terminal is located an escalator ride away. This Montréal airport hotel is only 20 minutes from the excitement that downtown Montréal has to offer. Bijou, the hotel's trendy restaurant and bar features fresh cuisine in an innovative, upscale setting. The hotel also features an indoor pool, fitness and business center.
The Ritz-Carlton Montreal
Distance to Surgical Centre 5.77 km/12 mins
1228 Sherbrooke Street West
Montréal, Québec H3G 1H6
Phone: 514.842.4212 / 1.363.0366
The Ritz-Carlton, Montréal is one of the great treasures of the Golden Square Mile where historical splendour meets contemporary architecture. A symbol of refinement and elegance, the newly renovated hotel is a perfect marriage between the appeal of a patrimonial building and the comfort of modern design. Conveniently located in the heart of downtown and financial district, within walking distance to an array of upscale shopping, fine dining, cultural venues, and renowned nightlife, it is the ideal location for every business and leisure traveler.
Hotel Ruby Foo's
Distance to Surgical Centre 4.3 km/ 7 mins
7655 Decarie Boulevard
Montréal, Québec H4P 2H2
Phone: (514) 731-7701
Hotel Ruby Foo's is a full service 4-star hotel complex, located midway between the airport and downtown Montreal, and steps from the metro/subway system. This luxury hotel features relaxing spa services and gourmet dining options as well as a wide range of sophisticated facilities.
Hotel Ruby Foo's features the full-service SPA Évita and a state-of-the-art fitness center. There is a variety of dining options at Ruby Foo's. Café dLUX is a restaurant, café and pastry shop that is open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. For traditional Chinese cuisine, visit Mahjongg, China Bistro for lunch or dinner.